Jetson Specialty Marketing is a privately owned and operated direct mail manufacturing company. We are dedicated to delivering top quality, cost-effective printing, lettershop, and postal products, in a highly secure environment for a variety of industries. For three generations, the Jetson name has been synonymous with innovation and integrity in delivering best in class direct mail solutions.
For nearly 60 years the Jetson brand has left its stamp on the direct mail industry with ground-breaking businesses evolving from the needs of customers.
- 1955 JET Addressing & Mailing launched in the family garage
- 1978 Jetson Direct Marketing (JDM) is split off of Jetson Mailer's
- 1986 JDM moves operations to St. Clair, PA- along with 30 families from NY
- 1988 JDM expands operations to Reading, PA with satellite facilities
- 1989 Jetsort launches as the leading sorting & commingling operation in the NE
- 1994 JDM headquarters and main operations move to Hamburg, PA employing over 1100
- 1997 Jetsort is sold to Ancora
- 1998 Jetweb forms printing division launches
- 2005 JDM and Jetweb are sold to Transcontinental, a Canadian Company
- 2011 Re-launched as Jetson Specialty Marketing Services, Inc. in July, 2011.
Carrying on our family's tradition into a third generation brings with it an enormous responsibility to uphold our core values. Integrity, coupled with an unparalleled work ethic that began long ago in a small garage, results in a continued commitment to quality, precision, efficiency, and above all- our customers.